Wednesday, September 18, 2013

List of Things I Definitely Plan To Do

I'm reviving my blog. Why? I'm going to need it when I start YouTubing of course! I'm going to put up poles and whatnot on here. However, I can't officially start making videos until a little application on the 3DS comes out. You may, or may not have heard of it. It's called Flipnote3D.

Basically, I'm going to animate my own videos using this application, then upload them. Unfortunately, the release of the app was delayed and I have no idea when it's going to come out... No matter. I still need to get settled into my new home in Oklahoma anyway.

So! I'm going to put up a formal list here of the things I'm going to do:

-Become more active on my blog.
-Start making videos when Flipnote3D comes out.
-Post the chapters I finished writing on my novels even though I postponed writing on them for the time being. ._."
-Eat.
-Buy things when I get money.

No comments:

Post a Comment